- This event has passed.
158 On Main Presents: Private Cocktail Class
October 12, 2020 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Small Group of 12 Private Cocktail Course
October 13, 2020 – 6:00-8:00 at 158 On Main
( Price for the class is $45 plus 20% gratuity for the instructor!)*
Each class is designed to focus on bar tools, use of equipment, and specific techniques used to build the perfect cocktail and how you can apply these in your “home bar” for personal enjoyment or entertaining guests.
Class Overview & Offerings:
- Basic tools behind a bar and available to use at home:
- Mixing Glass and Bar Spoon/Julep Strainer
- Boston Shaker and Hawthorne Strainer
- Jiggers and why they’re perfect to keep your bottles/recipes accurate
- Glassware to use for specific cocktails
- Why your stir and why you shake?
- Shaking techniques
- 3 Cocktail Recipes that are great for home bars with print outs for you to take home!
- Choice of one cocktail to sip & savor during class
- Finally, you will hop behind the bar to create your own cocktail (one of the three demonstrated) under the guidance of the instructor!
- Pair your cocktail class experience with one of our house favorites:
- Pimento Cheese & Bacon Jam with baguette – $13
- Charcuterie & Cheese Board (3 of each) paired with house made pickled vegetables, Lusty Monk Mustard, and a little something sweet! – $26
Until 9pm (optional)
After class cocktails if you’d like to review, mingle & linger at little longer!
Can’t wait to see you for this personalized class to enhance your cocktail building knowledge – come with friends or make some new ones!